Whiter Than Snow

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is what I think about when I see snow:

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Ps. 51:7

So, I thought I would share some pictures around here of the snow.

Here's Max, the king of his "Snow Castle" :



Here's the garden--I guess we won't be planting anything here for a minute:


Here we are tucked away in our little valley:



This is coming down our drive:



Some days are just picture perfect.



Which road do I take????  Remember this picture a couple of post ago?   How the landscape has changed.



Can you actually guess how cold it is???  Very!!!




Pure beauty!!!!



See more beautiful winter pictures at Consecrated Families

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photographs! I hope you share more as the season progresses.

Do you have snow all winter, or does it melt every so often? Having never lived in "snow country", it is very fascinating to me.

Marilyn@Inspired Moments said...

Hi Ann
We have snow from the beginning to the end. Usually right before Thanksgiving through March. It is kinda patchy after that. We sometimes have patches of snow that doesn't melt until late April.

It is beautiful here. There are more pictures at www.just4homeschoolers.com/lets_talk. They are under the picture gallery

Take care

Post a Comment